These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

With respect

From: Jenet Seabre - jenetseabre@etnoka.fr

With respect

I am Mrs Jenet seabre , my late husband was former Guinea-Bissau Army
chief killed General Verissimo Correia Seabre under the present government
of my home country.I Refer you to this website for its details;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3720218.stm

he was assassinated . Before
my husband death he had FOUR MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS kept in a well
concealed trunk box and deposited with a security company in GHANA. I want
you to do me a favour to receive these funds to a safe account in your
country as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your country,
like real estate and industrial production.

During my husband's regime as a General I realized some reasonable amount of
money from various deals that he successfully executed and my buisness in
the united state of which the Government has block most of my account
,trying to leave me with nothing.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me
and my only son , indicate your interest by replying so that i give you more
details and name of security company . After successfully receiving this
transfer , 45% of the total fund will go to you and 5% of what ever you
spend .Presently i'm in Philippine Thanks and best regard.
Mrs Jenet Seabre

_________________________________________________________________
Avec Windows Live OneCare éliminez tous les virus de votre PC !
http://www.windowslive.fr/liveonecare/default.asp