These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

FROM GODWIN

From: godwin kakada - godwin_kakada@yahoo.com

Dear Mr. Mrs.

Compliments of the season to you over there. Please I know my mail will come to you assurprised. Well I got your contact through the chamber ofcommerce and my name Is MR.GODWIN KAKADA, I am sierra-Leonean, bynationality, I was Compelled to fled for safety to Ghana refugee campwith my only Surviving person in my family member I and mymother, During the last revolutionary crisis in my country;meanwhile, my Late father was the Chairman of the DIAMONITES INC.in Sierra Leone, Before his death he
deposited the sum of twenty-twomillion US dollars {US$2.2m} with PRUDENT FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANYin Accra, Ghana, Which I am now looking for some that will help me toreceive this Fund for investment purpose. Well I have map out %20 for your help why %5 for anyexpenses you Make

This is my contact number +233 2469 40306


Best Regards.
MR.GODWIN KAKADA


---------------------------------
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta