These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

From: atmpc - atmpc@ig.com.br

Dear Sir/Madam,

With compliments and respect please I beg your pardon for this unsolicited
nature, it was out of desperation and Curiosity that made me to contact you,
to introduce myself.

I am Mr. Robert Nelly, an accountant with Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. I am an
accountant to Mr.Davis Hatfield,a national of United States of America, who
is in supply and contract execution with Shell Petroleum Development Company
(SPDC) here in Nigeria, is referred to as my trusted client.my client was
involved in EAS Airline that crashed on Sunday, 27th of May 2002, and took
lives of innocent souls and unfortunately over 148 peoples lost their lives
and my client was involved.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4368516.stm

And several enquires to locate any of late Mr Davis was to no avail.I am
contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind
by my our customer before they get liquidated or declared unserviceable by
the bank,th e total amount left behind by the demised his account valued
precisely to be (USD10.million)

However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be
treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free
from all negative consequences.The bank will be willing to release these
funds to you, since I have some of the vital documents to back it up and
shall implore the services of an attorney to handle all the legal aspect of
it.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law, because the Foreign
Operation Manager Fadahunsi Olusegun is working with me for this.He has
given me his full support to contact you so that we can retrieve this money
for our mutual benefit.

Please send me your mailing address and your direct contact telephone
numbers for the better communication.

Looking forward to your swift reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Robert Nelly.
Account Officer
Foreign Operations Units