These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU

From: Anita Howard - anitahoward111@yahoo.it

May the glory and grace of the lord be with
you as you read this
mail. I knew it will be to you as a surprise,
truly you don't know me
nor seen my face before. My name is Anita
daughter to mr Howard morph, i
from U.S.A, i am 17 years old girl, i was born
and brought up in
Africa.

In the name of God i have a problem i want to
share with you. Bear
with me what ever trouble this may cause you.
My father and my mother Mrs eucheria and mr
Howard morph died with my
brother John on 25th October 2004. It happens
when my father was driving us
on his car down to a place called potunovo for
a shopping. as we are
going we have an accident with a big lorry
face to face. My father
and my brother john died instantly while i was
moved to a hospital with
my mother, after two days my mother died too
but God kept me alive.
Since three years now i was passing a lot of
difficulties. even i live up
to date through the help of people in church
were we serving before my
parents died.

After some months one man called Jackson by
name promised to help me
out to locate my real family abroad because
since i was Born and brought
up i have never being in my country, i don't
know any of my family. As
i was waiting and looking for the man to help
me, even i told him that my
father have a very big amount of money in
security company. The next thing i noticed
is that the man starting selling my fathers
proparties, he sold the only
car left in our compound and ran away. He
later moved to the security
company to claim fiftee million us dollars my
father deposited there,
though he can not claim it because i did not
give him any of the document to
authorize him for the claiming. i noticed this
when i contacted a lawyer
and explain my condition to him and he
promised to help me claim the
fund. We went to the security company for the
claim, we would have claimed
the fund but they told me that it can only be
paid to a growed up person who
from my relation. i have no body to present, i
do not trust any body
in this West Africa. as you can see what mr
Jackson did to me after his
promise with all i explained to him of my
condition.

Now i want to use you to claim this fund $15
million and you will help me locate my
real family in USA, i want to come back home i
don't trust any body
here, they are full of thieves. If you can be
able to help me out of this
then i will let the attorney know that i have
seen my relative who we
will help me to claim the fund under his help.

Email me with: anitahoward111@yahoo.it

Thanks while waiting to hear from you.
Anita Howard