These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Friend

From: Paul Matthew - matthew1paul@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,


I apologized if the content here is contrary to your ethics, but I had to
reach you through this medium. I came across your personal contact
via international personal research profile in my Earnest search for a
trustworthy and honest person to handle my business.


I am Paul, 51 years old Real Estate Merchant based in Europe. I have
been diagnosed with kidney Cancer a Disease that has defiled all forms
of medical treatment,destroying my heart and kidney.
My doctor report indicates that I have but only a few months to live.
Though I am very rich,But right now some of my properties and
investment are being diverted or confisticated by Family members and
business associates. I realized that i have to make trade-offs.

As a mission to fulfill my commitments to affect lives, I have in deposit
with a Finance Company Here in Europe a huge cash deposits which i
intend to distribute to charity through you.
You will receive 15% for your support despite my adversity and dismay with
your support I can Achieve it by the grace of God.

I have in safe-keeping every document that will facilitate the released of
my trunks with the finance Company. My health has deteriorated real badly,
that I cannot do this myself anymore. Your mission Will be to contact the
finance company on my behalf, collect this deposit and dispatched it to
Charity organization such as those that cater for the recent New Orleans,
Mississippi USA, Katrina Disaster, HIV/AIDS research etc.


My contacting you is divine and my faith is in God.

More details will be communicated to you once you indicate your intention
to assist.

Please Contact me AT : - matthew11paul@yahoo.com

I will not contact anybody until I hear from you.

God bless you for commitment.

Regards,
Brother Paul Matthew.

_________________________________________________________________
Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview