These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

From: Mrs.Carol Grant

From: Mrs.Carol Grant - mrs.crlgrant@yahoo.co.uk

From: Mrs.Carol Grant,

Here writes Mrs.Carol Grant, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Sir Grant an Englishman without child who is dead.My husband
died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift
the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion
for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or
financial predicament.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of Twelve Million Eight hundred thousand pounds (12,800,000.00 GBP)
with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give the contact of my
Attorney who will work with the bank to release the funds to you, and he will
also prepare my WILL that you are to be my next of kin.

You can contact me through my private email address:
mrs.crlgrant@yahoo.co.uk
Mrs.Carol Grant