These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Please help me in investment

From: Mathew Zingi - mzingi@myway.com

Beloved,

I am writing to ask for your assistance in investment to the tone of us$16m (sixteen million us dollars).

I am Mathew Zingi, 24 years of age and I am from Abidjan – Cote D'Ivoire here in West Africa.

The fund in question is presently lodged with a private security firm there in Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire while I am with all the relevant documents of this deposit.

Please be informed that the funds has a clean origin and involves no illegality as my late father made the funds out of legitimate businesses.

It will be worthy to inform you here now that contacting you is as a result of my present situation which has made me an orphan after the brutal murder of all my family members in the recent political crises in my country.

I was a forced to drop out of school by this situation and since such funds are available for me to continue life, my inexperience in business has forced me to look for someone outside my country to guide me into it.

My requests include the following;
1. that you help me receive the funds from the security firm
2. that you will help me obtain a traveling document out of here
3. that you will lead me into investment(s) in any lucrative business
4. and that you will help me finish my educational career

For these much needed assistance, I have decided to compensate you with 20% of the total funds while 5% will be to settle any expenses incurred in the course of the transaction.

Finally, I wish to inform you that it is a risk free transaction but for the fear of insecurity on my side, I would want you to please keep this transaction to yourself at least till I leave this wicked side of the world.

Regards,

Mathew Zingi

zingim@yahoo.com