These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kindest Greetings From Paul & Ashley

From: Paul Irobi - paulirobi3@yahoo.fr

From: Paul Irobi
Rue 113, Avenue Noel 21
Cocody - Abidjan , Cote D'Ivoire

Dear,

My name is Paul Irobi,I am 22yrs old and an undergraduate of university of Cocody Abidjan - Cote D'Ivoire.I am a citizen of Liberia and the son of Late Mr Patrick Irobi.I and my father are based permanently here in Abidjan - Ivory Coast since the political war started in Liberia 1989/1990.

My father was into cocoa production and Solid mineral marketing business with four other of his associates since 1989 we left Liberia to live in Ivory Coast .But trouble began early this year when my father's associates started suspecting that my father was not giving proper accounts of all the tons of cocoa been cultivated in their cocoa farms.
This mistrust deepens between March-April 2006 when my late father's associates got information of a huge amount of money my father deposited with a private bank here
in Abidjan - Cote D'Ivoire.As a result of this discovery and greed over the money ,these evil minded associates planned and poisoned my father in one of their executive gatherings to discuss their company affairs.My late father was rushed to hospital,and it was at his hospital bed that he revealed to me the reasons of his sickness and told me in confidence that he may not survive the sickness.Therefore,He urgently started directing me where to get most of his valuables and the document of the said deposit with the bank.He told me that he made me the next of kin of all his assets and properties since I am the only son alive.He said that incase he did not survive the sickness , that I should not continue my stay in the country because his associates will as well kill me or harm me in one way or the other .
My mother and my two sisters died five years ago in a ghastly motor accident on their way from market to buy our home needs.I am left with my junior sister Ashley and we are in hiding as Iam writing you this mail.

My father at the hospital further instructed/directed me ,that
incase he did not survive the sickness,that I should look for a
good foreign partner who will help me to transfer the deposit
overseas ,who will help me invest the money aswell in his or her
country so that I will come over to continue my education.

My father finally died on 5th of may 2006 and since then we
stoped going to school and went into hiding because of my father's associates.

All the relevant documents of the $11.3 (Eleven million three hundred
thousand dollars) deposit are all with me .I will send the documents to you immediately I receive your response.
Please,all you should do urgentIy is to arrange and forward to me your bank account information which will be used for the transfer . After the transfer,we will come down to your country to live with you,continue our living and education.We will offer you a good percentage for your effort and good assistance to help us transfer this money to our country.

I'm waiting for your urgent reply and we will proceed.

Best regards,

Paul Irobi &
Ashley Irobi


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses