These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I WANT YOU TO BE MY PARTNER

From: BRIGHT SULEIMAN - bright_suleiman22@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

I understand that I haven't met with you face to face,but due to the magnitude of this transaction and pressure.I decided to contact you in this matter. I am Bright Suleiman.A liberian.I am a boy of 29 years old.I lost my both parents during the war in Liberia.I am the only child of my parents.

Before the death of my father he was great politician with reputation and fortune in Liberia .He was murdered by rabels because he was an opposition to the formal leader of Liberia.Mr Charles Tailor.Our wealth was confiscated by Charles Tailor after the death of my family.Before the death of my late father,he already told me that he has a consignment that worth USD$8.5Million with the Security Company in Ghana.And he told me about Hon. Emile Francis Shout also who was his personal attorney in Ghana.After the death of my both parents,I was left with nothing in Liberia.So I decided to come to Ghana where my late father's consignment is.I met Hon. Emile Francis Shout .Who confide in me all about the consignment with the Standard Security Company.He told me the only way to get this cnsignment out from the security company is through dipomat means,and it must be done through a foreigner.

I got your contact from the internet when was desperately searching for a foreigner that will help me in this matter.I quite believe that our meeting together is not a mistake.The bible says,that as many that are lead by the spirit of God are his children.God will not direct me to the wrongs hands.I have the faith and confident that you will not betray by trust.I want to invest the money in your country.You are a foreigner and you know your country more better than I do.I believe as a foreigner you will be able to manage the fund very well for me.I want you to be swift from your ends in this transaction for success.Because I want the fund to leave Ghana before the ending of this month to your country.Bear in mind that as soon as the change of ownership is effected,the consignment will be transferred to your doorstep.

30% of the fortune will be for you.10% for every expenses made during transaction,then 60% for investment.

Please respond to me on my alternative email

bright_suleiman@safe-mail.net
You can call me on my direct number for more clarification +233-242340168

I can't wait to meet you face to face.

Awaiting hearing from you
Regards to you and your family

Bright Suleiman

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses