These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Investment

From: Howard Jones - joneshow777@hotmail.com

Hello Dear,
I am very sorry for the informal manner in which this letter is reaching
you, as this was necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and
trustworthy foreign contact, This request may seem unsolicited for or
perhaps otherwise but I hope to crave your indulgence and pray that you take
my request seriously.
I am Mr. (Howard Jones) a Lawyer and a financial Consultant.I am
representing one of our clients, Late Mr. Miodrag Kovak,Former Yugoslav
Minister of Health, as an Insurance and management consultant, he Mr.
Miodrag Kovak employed my personal assistance to service his
personal/private deposit with a certain Finance firm.
On July 16, 2003 upon maturity of the deposition I made all frantic efforts
to contact Mr. Kovak but all efforts to reach him proved abortive. I was
forced to travel to Yugoslavia and there I got the tragic news that Mr.
Miodrag Kovac committed suicide in his hotel room in Madrid
(Spain).
After further investigation, I also discovered that Mr. Kovak did not
declare any Next of Kin in his official declaration files and since
after his death past 3yrs this deposit has been lying unattended and no one
has forwarded claims or renewals of this deposits.
What bothers me most and also which has prompted me in contacting a
trustworthy and reliable foreign partner is the fact that according to the
laws governing insurance and depositary sector in my country (??), at the
expiration of a deposit investment, if nobody files for claims or renewals
after a period of given time, the Fund, Bond Certificate or Articles
automatically reverts to the government/firm purse as unclaimed.
Against this backdrop I am proposing to you as a foreigner to stand as the
Next of Kin to Mr. Kovak so as to transfer this deposits to any foreign
country you could provide me with, Should you be interested,please send me
your private TEL/FAX/EMAIL. thereafter I will disclose the full detail and
contents of the whole matter, including
myself hence I am assuring you a 100% risk free transaction.
However, I will transfer the necessary documents and in-depth details of
this transaction to you
for your review and also proposing a 10% commission for your assistance.
Finally, this mail is strictly for you and should be kept absolutely secret.
Please reach me urgently .
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation
Sincerely Yours,
Howard Jones.

Please see this webpage for further information on the tragic incident
involving Mr. Kovak
(http://newsbbc.co.uk/1/low/world/europe/1925439.stm)

_________________________________________________________________
Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline