These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

very urgent

From: mark johnson - mj.311049a@yahoo.pl

Hello
I am Bar. Mark Johnson. Attorney to Late Mr. James Williams a foreignerand
an Engineer with Renold construction company

(RCC). Late James Williams has an account with a Bank here, which he opened
in 2003.
He died here in Uk 2004,I received a memo early this year from the Bank
remittance department for an interview about $14M USD

that belongs to my client Late Mr. James Williams, the bank informed me on
their policy to freeze the account of Late Mr.
James Williams, I was asked to redirect the ($14m usd) back to government
treasury because they saw no next of kin in
his entire file within the bank and his account has been dormant for years
which is against the policy of the Bank.
I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner as the
foreign beneficiary to that fund.
I have resolved to share the money in this ratio.50% for me, 35% for you,10%
for the remittance manager in the bank who has

agreed to guide us for the success of our objectives and 5% for expenses we
might incure in the processing of this

transaction. I will need your full name and address including telephone and
fax number for the internal processing of the
fund. I will start the internal processing of the required documents to back
up our claim on receipt of all the required
information from you which was given above. I will give you further details
on the entire process when I receive your
positive response. Call me with this number +44-704-0106683
Regards
Bar. Mark Johnson Esq

_________________________________________________________________
Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us