These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 06, 2007

From Nenita Vilarran

From: n v - nenita1v2@yahoo.fr

Dear

please reply through,

As new brand day has come, I give God all the glory and I return all the
praises to him, Where there is life, there is hope. No dream is gone untill
death cometh.
I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing
you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it must surely find
you in good condition of health.

My name is Nenita Vilarran , 69 years old lady living in Malina Philippines
my home country . One is not bound to have all the joys in life. You may
have everything in life but there are still those things which one may
needed that seems very common to others and yet it kepts on giving hard
times.

Everyone has his or her own share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine
and you've got yours.But we need to lean on each other to keep life
smooth going. I need an honest man or woman trust worthy and God fearing.
I have a deposit which my late husband made with a finance company. Now
the Finance Company has called me to come forward to claim the deposit
but,due to my state of health I can not be aqble to travel out side my
Country and with my age so, I now want you to assist me to claim the
deposit which contains the total sum of US$22M which we can invest in your
Country into good business.

I will be very happy to offer 20% of the total sum in the trunk as soon
as the company delivered the trunk to your address which they will carry
out as soon as the consignment is change to your favour.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs Nenita Vilarran.

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com