These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 06, 2007

SEED OF FAITH

From: mrs victoria edwardo - mrs_victoria_edy002@yahoo.de

Dearest in the lord.

Calvary greetings in the name of Jesus Christ,my name is mrs victoria edwardo,a widow i am 75years old suffering from long time cancer of the breast,My husband and my only son were killed during the Uk terrorist Attack,

my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive I have some FUNDS that my late husband WILL to me in cash, packaged in consignments deposited with a finance house for work of God.

After my prayers, I searched the Christian sites/business site in the internet, I found your email address and I decided to contact you.

child of Zion, if you are honest and faithful enough to use this fund strictly for the work of God please your response is highly needed.

Your sister in the Lord
mrs victoria edwardo