These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 06, 2007

I AM LOOKING FOR A HONEST BUSINESS PARTNER

From: sabine diego - sabinediego02@yahoo.fr

Dear sir,

I am Mrs. Sabine Diego, 35 yrs of ages, having two children, a widow, I lost my husband during the Mr. Jonas Savimbi war in our country Angola.

I am looking for reliable and responsible man who can take care of me and the property left by my late husband Dr Alfredo Carlos Diego who was the former director general of Giarassol offshore field in our country .

If you are can help me out of this predicaments, you
can send me your reply to this email( sbinediego02@yahoo.fr)

Thanks and God bless you and your families

Mrs. Sabine Diego

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités
http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités
http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail