These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good Day

From: Hannah Williams - wjackhannah13@gmail.com

Good Day,

My name is Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams I am a dying woman who have
decided to donate what I have to you/Organization. I am 59 years old
and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the
death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from
my late husband to you for the good work of God than allow my
relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray
that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me
and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.

I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning I decided to
WILL/donate the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five hundred thousand
dollars) to you/Organization for the good work of the lord,and also to
help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of
the widows according to (JAMES 1:27). At the moment I cannot take any
telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around
me and my health status.

I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my
will, you and him will arrange the transfer of the funds from the
Private Finance company to your humble self. This decision was taking
after going through your personal profile. I wish you all the best and
may the good Lord bless you abundantly,Please use the funds well and
always extend the good work to others.

Contact my Executor with this specified Email:
BARRISTER EDWARD HAYES
Email addres: hayeschambers@yahoo.com.hk
Email addres:e_hayes@boxbg.com

with your full names contact telephone/fax number and your full
address and tell him that I have WILLED($3,500,000.00) to you and I
have also notified him that I am WILL-IN that amount to you for a
specific and good work. Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopardize
my last wish.And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dont
want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,
Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams