These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, January 06, 2007

READ AND REPLY IF YOU CAN ASSIST US

From: david titi - david4christ4@yahoo.fr

READ AND REPLY IF YOU CAN ASSIST US

From:David Titi And Mother
Avenue 5 lot 175 Williams Quaters,
Abidjan, Coted'Ivoire.
TEL:00225 07953161


Hello Dear ,

I am Mr David Titi ,iam 22 years old from Sierra Leone republic, residing
in Cote d'Ivoire the only child of Dr Toure Titi who deals in Cocoa and
Gold business in Cote d'Ivoire.
My father died after a brief illness from food poison which lasted for
only four days
Since his death I and my mother decided not to stay in our country Sierra
Leone Republic beacouse , My fathers relatives was responsible for his
death because they want to inherit the entire legacy, I am here with my
mother who is ill .

Before the death of my father he deposited $5,700,000 (Five million, seven
hundred thousand United State Dollars.) in a suspense account with a bank
here in Cote d Ivoire, Since my mothers Doctor told me that my mother have
a little time left (about Six months) due to cancer problem.

Having known her condition and she can not survive this cancer illness,
and I don't
want to lose my only iheritance from my late father, I decided to transfer
this fund and my mother out of this country.

I took this decision because I don't want to lose every thing my late
father has worked for, and my father relatives are not even good at all
because they are responsible for the death of my father in other to have
all his properties and I don't want my father's efforts to be used by those
that conspired for his death and they will still kill us if they have the
opportunity that is why we come down here .

Contact me only on email address or you call us ;
As soon as I receive your reply of accepting to help us I will send you the
Authorization Certificate to call the Bank in my next mail which is the
Certificate of deposit that Bank gave my father the very day when he
deposited the money .

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear from
you soon quick for conclusion of this transaction.

YOU CAN PLEASE CONTACT US WITH OUR PRINVATE EMAIL. ( david4christ4@yahoo.fr
)OR YOU CAN CALL US WITH OUR DIRECT LINE PLEASE. ( TEL:00225 07953161.)


THANKS
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU
DAVID TITI AND MOTHER

NB_IF YOU CAN NOT CALL US YOU CAN SEND US YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER SO
THAT I WILL CALL YOU FOR MORE INFORMATIONS.

_________________________________________________________________
Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom