These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Attention: ....Seeking Your Good Faith To Complete My Vision

From: Mrs Theodora Smith - mrstheodorasmith@aol.com

Reply-To:
MIME-Version: 1.0


Dear Sir/Madam,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for my condition, but to make sure you help in completing my vision and mission. I am Mrs. Mrs.Theodora Smith , Age 62,a trade merchant in Western Europe. I woman with Deadly disease. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and i am advised by my doctor to go for a surgical operation in the next few hours from now and also know that my husband died some years ago in a ghastly motor accident in Glasgow, Scotland, U.K on his way to transaction official business, that is the only man whom i love so much in my entire life.

Though, I was never generous, and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Now that I have willed and given most of my Property / Estates to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I have decided to give also to charitable organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed funds to some charitable organizations in Asia continent, Europe and some countries in Africa.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the funds which I have there to charitable organizations in Bulgaria, India and Iraq they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contend with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows about, expect my Lawyer, this huge cash deposit of $3,360,550.00 USD that I have with a Bank abroad.

I will want you to make claims of this deposit and dispatched it to charitable organizations you know about that need financial help and I also set aside 30% for you and your time, during this Great task and this 30% you will receive after you have made claims of the funds from the Bank and You will also need to travel to the Bank were the funds is been deposited to make claims of this funds personally, alternatively you can arrange with the Bank on how you will be able to receive the funds without you traveling down.

I wish you all the best and be of good trust to my last wish/will and please use the funds well and always extend the Good work to others. Contact my lawyer and tell him that I have Will $3,360,550.00 USD to you as my beneficiary for a specific and Good work and know that my lawyer is in possession of all the documents you need to carry out claiming procedures with the Bank were the funds are currently deposited, please be inform that I got your contact information's from Internet email database after a successful search.

My Lawyer Contact Information below:

NAME: Barr. Raki Oliver Jr.

EMAIL: barr.rakioliver_jr@yahoo.co.uk

Remained blessed,

Truly Yours Belove Sister,

Mrs.Theodora Smith.


NB: Do not write back to me for there is no way i can attend to your mail, so i advise that you contact my lawyer for prompt response on how you will carry out this vision and mission for me and do not jeopardize it, if you know fully well that you cannot carry out this task for me do not contact my lawyer