These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

My dear, confirm a divine call from God

From: Mrs. Faith Isaiah - seed_withfaith@yahoo.fr

Beloved brethren in the Lord,
Divine call from God!
In brief introduction, my name is Mrs. Faith Isaiah from Northern of Cote d'Ivoire, married to Mr. Isaiah who was a business man (Cocoa Merchant). We married for 11 years with a child (Kofi). My late husband (Mr. Isaiah) and our only son were killed during the WAR (Abidjan - Bouake) Crisis some years back, in Cote d'Ivoire, take a look below for your confirmation of the WAR.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3993265.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3995429.stm
My dear, since my doctor have confirmed that I will not live long because of Cancer of Blood (Leukaemia), my condition is now critical and I might not survive but I believe in the world of God because he is able to make impossibility to be possible. Since my only son (Kofi and his father) my beloved husband have died, there is nothing again I can do than to donate this $17.8 million which my late husband deposited with a financial company for security reasons before his death, which he intentionally deposited for building of Orphanage Home and Hospital, all the documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my late husband's lawyer whom I will forward his contact to you for further communicating. Confirm urgently to me your full readiness to handle the investment of this donation for the benefit of orphans, widows and other brethrens in Christ that are suffering facially in your country with honest and faithfulness to our God, all your work in this donation will be rewar
d back to you in millions by our living Almighty God. I will be looking seriously forward to read your immediate reply after going through this message from your sister.
Yours beloved sister in Christ,
Mrs. Faith Isaiah