These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello

From: Akene Julius - akenejulius@myway.com

Hello,
I am sorry for writing without permission but i hope you won't be offended.
My name is Mr. Julius Akene, the executive officer of Union Bank of Cameroon
(www.unionbankcameroon.com). I am writing in respect of our late customer
who died in a crash since 1999, I can testify to the shock and grief that
follow when i discovered the
incident in BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4150312.stm

The
man that died was not suppose to be on that plane but took the place of
another man who took sick at the last minute. I've personally searched to
see the next of kin but all to no avail as no one has come to claim her
funds of USD$16M,[sixteen million United States dollars] which has been in
my bank for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his
or her name will be used as the next of kin to the deceased.
However, our banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay for more
than 7 or 8 years.
I have received several hoax application for the release of these funds but
after my intensive investigation i found out that those applicants are fake.
In view of this, I got your contact through my search to see if you can
accept to receive the funds as the next of kin to the deceased, You will be
given 30% of the total amount. Upon the receipt of your response, I shall
detail you the steps to take which may not take us up to 7 working days to
conclude. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is
hitch free and you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for these
funds transfer have been perfectly and legally arranged.
Pls reply to my private email: akjulius7@hotmail.com
and also attach your private telephone no for quick communication.
Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Julius Akene

www.unionbankcameroon.com