These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dear In The Lord

From: swiming - nenita_villaran2007@centrum.sk

please contact me with ( privacynenita01@yahoo.fr)

Dear In The Lord,

I am Madam Nenita Villaran-a citizen of philippine,a
widow, and legitimate heir to the late former Minister
of finance who was assassinated for been working with
the ex-president Joseph .E in philippine.
I inherited a total sum of 20 million dollars from my
late husband, The presure from my decease husband's
family for this money has compelled me to leave Manila
and have the money which is concealed in a metallic
trunk box is deposited with a security and finance
company Cote d' ivoire under a secret arrangement as a
family treasure.
This means that the security company does not know the
content of this box that was shipped from the
Philippine to Cote d' ivoire under a diplomatic
coverage.
My purpose of asking for your assistance boil down to
the fact that I don't want my late husband's family to
be aware or name involve, and the deposit statement of
the box authorized the company to make this box
avaliable for shipment on request only to my foreign
bussiness representative, though unname.
Hence I want you to contact the the security company
as my bussiness partner / associate, after receiving
the prove from me to enable the company release the
consigment to you diplomatically, while I join you on
the arrival of the box.
I have recently paid all demurrage ,storage charges
and the shipment fee, all you need do is to help me
contact the security company and introduce yourself as
my bussiness partner / associate ,requesting the
shipment of the box to your address which you will
provide.
And as soon as Diplomatic shipping agent approved the
shipment and tell you the arrival date of the box then
I will join you to give you 15% of the money instantly
before I go on with the proposed investment in your
domain provided is secured and investment friendly.
Please if you are interested and willing to represent
me as my bussiness partner / associate kindly write me
as soon as possible.
I awaits your urgent response
Best wishes
Madam Nenita Villaran.
please contact me with ( privacynenita01@yahoo.fr