These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moris

From: moris ben - morisben@pobox.sk

Hello

I'm Moris Ben 36 year old in the U.S. Army. I was among the troops
sent to war in Iraq. I will appreciate your cooperation to safeguard
and
repatriate some funds recovered from the Iraqi soldiers.

For your information, during the war, the Iraqi government encourage
their
soldiers to go for war by offering them One Hundred Thousand Dollars as
entitlement and Fifty Thousand Dollars as welfare for each person in
liquid
cash. This fund is usually in hard currencies and always in their
possession.

After several bombing of their hide-out locations, a total of
(UD$6,500.000.00) Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars
was realised. This attack was led by my elder brother who is also my
superior and only two of us know about this fund from our group since
most
of them are dead but after recent attack by Iraqi gunmen dressed as
U.S.
troops which led to the death of my brother Capt. James Ben
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm)
so right now this fund is in a security company and they are waiting for me
to forward your information to them so that they will release the fund to you
immediately as my relative.
I decided to move this funds immediately for an investment purpose.
However, due to my position and commitment in the U.S Army, I can not
handle this transfer successfully because we are not allowed to posses
such
a huge amount of Money. I seek your assistance to receive this fund as
my
relative for an investment in the United States. I and my family do not
wish
to be known in this transfer to avoid any complication towards my
commitments to the US Army.

Kindly get back to me shortly.

Thank you.
Sgt. Moris Ben.
E-mail:moris_bn@yahoo.ca