These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 15, 2007

urgent Yours sincerely

From: Hana Ali - hanadali2020@yahoo.com.hk

Dearest,

I am Hana Ali,the Only Child of Late Asad Dhari Ali
Al-Fayadh
(Prominent Iraqis House of Assembly Member ) who was
killed along with
three of his bodyguards and my brother in a suicide
bomb attack in neighborhood of Rashdiya Northern
Baghdad,while my mother died of heart attack two weeks
after my fathers death .

View the Website below for detail Story of how I lost
my influential parents.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/28/iraq.main/

My late and beloved father deposited a huge
amount($115.500.000.00)one hundred fifty million, five
hundred thousand
US dollars in a prime bank Eur precisely .

All I need from you is an assistance to transfer the
fund to your country for investment and i will come
over to join you in your country after the transfer is
done.

I will give you 15% of the total sum (sharing ration
is Negotiable} but most of all is that I solicit your
trust in this transaction and will not want you to
betray me.

Yours sincerely,
Hanan Dhari Ali Al-Fayadh