These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 10, 2007

contact my secretary

From: office file - officefile@iwon.com

Dear Friend.

Happy new year,Hope you have not forgotten me? I am Barr.Smith David
the man from Benin Repoblic who contacted you some time ago toassist me
secure the release of some money accrued from the overinvoicing of a
contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago
during the military regime.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered
under the assistance and co-operation of a new partner from
Brazil.Presently i'm in London-United Kingdom for investment projects with my own
share of the total sum.meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transfering those funds, I made sure you are
not left out in the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you
the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars.($1,500,000.00)Draft.I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with
that amount for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter.

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get
in touch with my secretary Mr.Frank Dom who in turn will advise you
on what to do for the Bank Draft to be sent to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can
share the joy together after all the suffering at that time.At the
moment, i'm very busy here because of the investment projects which i and
my partner are having at hands, finally,remember that i had left
instruction with my secretary so as soon as you contact him, he will send the
Draft to you,so feel free to get in touch with him now.

Below is the contact of my secretary:
Name:Frank Dom
E-mail: frank_dom3@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: 229-936-980-11
With Best Regards,
David Smith.


_______________________________________________