These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 10, 2007

PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST ME

From: Mrs Christy Williams - mrschristywilliams@yahoo.co.uk

Mrs Christy Williams

P O Box 1010

Liverpool, LC7O 1NL

UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Friend,

I know this message will come to you as a big surprise because we have
not met before.

I am Mrs Christy Williams I am the personal assistant to the late Mr.
Kurt Kahle . My late boss Mr. Kahle spent all his live here in London-
United Kingdom.

He was one of the richest contractors based in London who ran a private
business school before he died in July 2000 together with his 37-year-
old wife and son Michael in a tragic Concorde crash.See This;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

The reason I am telling you these is because since Mr. Kahle died, a
lot of letters and faxes has been coming to me the personal assistant
to inform the next of kin to the late Mr. Kahle for the collection
of£5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred British Pounds Sterling)
which is his balance for the road construction contract he executed for
the British government.

But late Mr. Kahle has no next of kin; he died together with his wife
and only child Michael who is the next of kin.

Mr. Kahle's generation is finished. But nobody knows his history apart
from me the personal assistant he told me everything about his life
before he died. So this is what I want the both of us to do
immediately, I will present you as the next of kin I have all documents
and files of the late Mr. Kahle which will cover you up fully as the
next of kin.

The Bank is waiting for me to inform the next of kin of late Mr. Kahle
for him or her to contact the bank for them to release the £
5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred British Pounds Sterling) to the
next of kin.

Anybody I present as the next of kin the money will be given to the
person joyfully with my approval. It is only I the personal assistant
that can produce the next of kin. This is a quick and sweet business if
only you will cooperate with me there is nothing to fear in this
business since I am involved.

The last letter the bank wrote to me yesterday was that if I cannot
inform the next of kin, to contact them for the collection of the £ 5.5
Million Pounds,that the funds will be sent into their government
account.

I am just coming back from their office before writing you this
letter; I told them that the next of kin will contact them very soon
for the collection of fund.

So I want the both of us to do this business together and collect the £
5.5 Million Pounds when the fund is collected we must remove 10% of the
total amount and give to charity homes then yourself and myself will
now share the remaining equally 45% for you 45% for me.

Please do not tell anybody what I just wrote to you for security
reasons and for the safety of the business.Please if you will do this
business with me send me your name,age,location and telephone number so
that I can reach youas soon as possible.

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mrs Christy Williams