These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reply

From: Barr.Charles Brown - charles_bnuk@universal.pt

Greetings.

I am Mr. Charles Brown, a Canadian Attorney based in
Manchester, United Kingdom and the personal Attorney to Late
Mr. Mark Michelle. Late Mr. Mark Michelle was a private oil
consultant/ contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development
Company in Saudi Arabia before his death, hereinafter shall
be referred to as my client.

My client, his wife and his three children lost their life
in plane crash in 2003. My several attempts to locate any of
his relatives as directed by his Bank became void. I have
had to make enquires with his country Embassy and none of
his relatives have been traced. It may interest you to know
that my client died "in testate".

PROPOSITION:
I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction
of trust and confidence that we can co-operate with each
other and do a very lucrative business for our mutual
benefits. I want you to give me the needed assistance by
allowing me to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased and the beneficiary to his estate. The deceased had
a deposit valued presently at (GBP £45,800,000.00) and his
Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or
beneficiary by will, otherwise the account would be
confiscated.

Already, I have set out modalities for achieving my aim of
appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money out
of this country, for us to share the money in the ratio of
53% for me and 35% to you, The 2% of the fund will serve as
reimbursement of expenses any of us will make in the course
of this transaction. While we shall collectively donate the
remaining balance of 10% to Tsunami Relief Organizations.

It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate
way, all I required is your honest co-operation,
confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction
through. This is a very legal business that I am very sure
of its success and is absolutely risk free.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your
following information to me;

A. Private telephone number and fax number.
B. Your postal/residential address.
C. Identification/Occupation.

Further details await you upon a positive response from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Charles Brown