These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hello

From: Tricia Akosua Geraid - tricia67gh@hotmail.com

Hello dear,
My name is Tricia. I am an orphan and currently work in a Bank that my
adopting parents owned.Mr. and Mrs. Gerald, a barren couple adopted me when
I was 8yrs old. When I newly became part of their family, I lacked nothing.
Things moved smoothly. There, I developed a sense of belonging and they
never deprived of anything as a member of the family. Life was fun till they
had an auto crash that took their lives on 15th Aug. 2006.
Even when their bodies were still lying at the Mortuary, Mr. Gerald's
siblings had already started fighting each other over his properties and who
manages his bank, farm and mining company. If blood brothers could greedily
be at each others throat because of their late brother's wealth, then what
happens to me?
As tradition demands here, Mr. Gerald's siblings have the right to take over
the running/management of their late brother's businesses since he didn't
have a male child. It's obvious that I will be ejected from this bank or
demoted sooner or later and I don't want to be caught unawares. I have moved
$5Million from the companies' Accounts and placed it on an Escrow Coded
Account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace. I want you to
stand in as the original depositor of this fund so that the money will be
transferred to you for both of us to share 30% for you and 70% for me. With
me calling the shots from here, you have nothing to worry about. All you
need do is follow my directives and instructions and we will achieve the
desired success.Reply to my private email address:: tricia67gh@hotmail.com
..Awaiting your timely response. With warm wishes to all near and dears…
Regards, Tricia. Call::+233-249-261323

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01