These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 10, 2007

Letter from Larry Hart

From: Larry Hart - larrysmail@wp.pl

Dear Sir,
I send you greetings. Quite aware that we have not previously been
engaged in correspondence, this mail may therefore look astonishing
to you. But I want to assure that you won't have anything to regret
in any way responding and engaging in some profiting ventures with
me as I would like to devulge in my subsequent mail..
May I ask and receive from you permission to present you as a
beneficiary to the Will of one of my trusted clients? My client and
his whole family members where involved in the Air France Concorde
plane crash bound for New York on the 25th of July 2000.
Since after this unfortunate incidence, I have not been able to
locate any member of his family to be presented to his bank for
claims of his deposit as the law permits.
On receipt of your response and indicate your willingness to work
with me, I will send to you full details and more information about
myself and the said funds to elicit your better understanding..
As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to
divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred by the
British Bar.
Due to the risk involved and also the activities of fraudsters now
rampant on the internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full
cooperation and genuine willingness to offer your assistance for our
mutual benefit, I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by
email only. My personal email address is: larryhartmails@myway.com
Yours sincerely,

Larry Hart
larryhartmails@myway.com

----------------------------------------------------
Ci±gnij 4 kana³y - zasmakuj w telewizji internetowej - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.wptv.wp.pl&sid=1015