These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Gift from a Dying Woman

From: kokou_williams101 - kokou_williams101@ig.com.br

Dear Friend
Prayer costs time... far more precious than silver and gold in today's
world.You may be going through a tough time right now but God is getting
ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

I am kokou williams vIraq, I am married to late ABDULWAHAB- williams from of
blessed memory who was a CONSULTANT ENGINNER in Benin republic for eleven
years ,we are married for nine years without a child; he died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days.

Since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid
problem. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next
three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness.
Having known my condition ,My instructions were to donate this fund to a
charity organization, and God fearing person that will utilize this money
and I picked you among the persons God wanted to bless that is why I have
agree to give you the $1.000,000.00 with all sincerity to fund ........

The Word of God emphasizes so much on God benevolence that I make this
Decision because I don-t have any child that will inherit this money and my
Husband relatives are fighting for the one they are seeing here while am
still alive, I have made a good Distribution for all of them .I know that
after death I will be with God the most beneficent and most merciful.

As I m presently in the hospital , I don-t need any telephone communication
in this regard because of my health, and all so, because of the presence of
my husbands relatives around always. I don-t want them to know about this
deposit . As soon as I receive your reply and confirmation of your readiness
to receive this money and utilize it, I shall give you the contact of the
Finance Institution in BENIN with the information to contact them because I
have already applied for the release and they are waiting my
instruction........... to effect the transfer which will take place in two
working days of your contact and cooperation with them.

I want you to know that this Funds $1.000,000.00 Dollars are currently in a
security company in BENIN awaiting for claim instructions,this Funds you
will receive on my Behalf as Gift from a Dying Woman , you will use it to
Bless other less Fortunate ones ,and you will never have any problem with
the Law as you will only Pay $430.00 for the programming of the information
in the micro chip compartment of central computer as the authorities demand
which is described as selective payment to enable the easy and fastest
transfer to you in any way you want to receive this fund..

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and
distributes it accordingly. Any delay in your Reply will give room in
sourcing for another person for this same purpose contact me through this
Email:kokou_williams@myway.com
So that I will give you text of application so that you will communicate
with them direct and have this fund transferred to your position.


Make sure you Reply to this Email:kokou_williams@myway.com
May joy of the Lord, Peace and love be with you.
Your Sincerly

kokou williams