These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Help

From: Mrs Arafat Suha - infomrsarafatsuh@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

This mail may not be surprising to you if you
have been following current
events in the international media with reference
to the Middle East and Palestine in particular. I
am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT,
the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader
who died recently in
Paris.Since his death and even prior to the
announcement, I have been thrown
into a state of antagonism,
confusion,humiliation, frustration and
hopelessness by the present leadership of the
Palestinian Liberation
Organization and the new Prime Minister. I have
even been subjected to
physical and psychological torture. As a widow
that is so traumatized, I
have lost confidence with everybody in the
country at the moment. You must
have heard the media reports and the Internet on
the discovery of some fund
in my husband secret bank account and companies
and the allegations of some
huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my
name of which I have
refused to disclose or give up to the corrupt
Palestine Government. In fact
the total sum allegedly discovered by the
Government so far is in the tune
of about $6.5 Billion Dollars. And they are not
relenting on their effort to
make me poor for life. As you know, hence my
desire for a foreign
assistance. I have deposited the sum of 20
million dollars with a security
firm abroad whose name is withheld for now until
we open communication. I
shall be grateful if you could receive this fund
into your bank account for
safe keeping and any Investment opportunity. This
arrangement is known to
you and my personal Attorney. He might be dealing
with you directly for
security reasons as the case may be. In view of
the above, if you are
willing to assist for our mutual benefits, we
will
have to negotiate on your Percentage share of the
$20,000,000 that will be
kept in your position for a while and invested in
your name for my trust
pending when my Daughter,Zahwa will come of age
and take full responsibility
of her Family Estate/inheritance.Please note that
this is a golden opportunity that comes once in
life time and more
so, if you are hornest, I am going to entrust
more funds in your care as
this is one of the legacy we keep for our
children. In case you don't accept
please do not let me out to the security and
international media as I am
giving you this information in total trust and
confidence I will greatly
appreciate if you accept my proposal in good
faith. Please expediate action.
Please kindly reply to my private email address
(mrsarafatsu6@yahoo.fr).
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Suha Arafat
_______________________________________________________________________
_
The above confidential message was sent to you
from my office by my
secretary seeking for your assistance regarding
my clients fund transfer.his
Office will be handling anything regarding this
fund transfer and all the
documents are here in our custody.All response
regarding the above proposal will be address to
the below contact
information's for immediate processing and
transfer after due legal process.

_________________________________________________________________
Valentine's Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline