These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Re-Accept my charity Donation(Seed of Faith

From: Mrs. Rose Martins Toyo - freemind_giving@yahoo.fr

Mrs. Rose Martins Toyo
Beloved In Christ,
Greetings in name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Rose Martins Toyo,69 years old widow & a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukaemia According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive.
Although as a christian,I beleive God and I know that I will not die,but will live to declare the glory of God. My late husband (Dr.Martins Hugo Toyo )and my only son were killed during the (ABIDJAN- BOUAKE) Crisis some years back(take a look)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3993265.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3995429.stm
Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter.
I have the sum of Five million,One hundred thousand US Dollars($5.1m) The fund is presently deposited with a financial company for security reasons and all the documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my lawyer.
I inherited the money from my late husband who was an industralist and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork,do get in -touch with me for further arrangements with my lawyer on how you will receive my Charity donation.
God bless you once again and as you receive,give and give God all the Glory.
Remain blessed in the Lord
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Rose Martins Toyo
DIVINE CALL