These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mrs Vick J. Onaiwu

From: Vick Onaiwu - v.ona1@yahoo.fr

From:Mrs Vick J. Onaiwu.

Dear One,

I am the above mentioned person from Ivory Coast.I am the wife of late Mr Johnson Onaiwu, who before his death on sptenber 28th 2002, in the civil war. He was a hard working cocoa farmer from the north part of Ivory Coast, for 55years both of us were born-again christians when my husband was alive.We had a child for our 45 years of marriage. After the death of my husband,his relatives advised me to get married to one of them which i refused and for that reason they created enmity between me and the whole of the family.

My late husband before his death he deposited the sum of ($6million dollars) with a security company here in Ivory Coast.But the family are trying to under rating my son because of his age.

Please, I am suffering from cancer, due to my critical condition now that is the reason why I am asking for your assistance.

I am suffering from Esophageal Cancer/breast and I pray that God will surely help me out from the operation as those who have there faith in him will never be disapointed, in Jesus name. Please when my late husband deposited this money in the security company, may his soul rest in peace Amen, he deposited it as family valuables and agreed with the company that when ever I or any of my foreign partner will apply for the retrieval that their company will deliver the trunk box to any country of my choice that is why I chose your country today Please,I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much understanding of our situation now,and I will be a very honest and reliable person to deal with, please.

I wait for your urgent response as soon as you read this very request.

Thanking you remain bleesed.

Best Regards,


Mrs Vick J. Onaiwu.

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses