These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

HELLO

From: LINDA VOLKOV - linda_volkov8@hotmail.com

Hello Sir,

Please I need your help! I am sorry for the unusual approach as I have acquired your email address from an internet directory while searching for a capable hand to accomplish an opportunity of mutual benefits. Incase my search was misdirected, please do indicate after reading this mail.



I am Ms. Linda Volkov, mistress to Late Robinson Derrick James - he was a successful farmer and a merchant. He died in a gastly motor accident on the 3rd of November 2001. A copy of his death certificate is with my aide, Deacon Jeffrey Rice. Robin had some huge amount of united states dollars deposited with a Fiduciary company for his political ambitions; it was deposited in my name as he never wanted to disclose he was the owner of the deposit due to his political ambitions(I have the deposit certificate with me). The details of the deposit is known to just me, Deacon Jeffrey Rice and our "eye" in the company.



As a result of my intentions to relocate, I am constrained by the circumstance to seek your assistance to transfer the money out for safety and for investment puroses, the earlier we do this the better for me. When we meet face to face, very soonest, you will understand the reasons why we cannot come out openly to lay claims at this time but a neutral and capable hand. A power of authority will be endorsed in your favour. Be rest assured that this deal is almost a 100% risk free.

The funds are in excess of $11.2 million. Can you help? are you really capable of handling funds of this magnitude? are you really trustworthy? For your assistance you will be offered 30%. Please your urgent reply is highly needed to enable Deacon Rice ascertain so you can be furnished with details. I am assuring you that we have done a proper home work to avert any fear of insecurity to all involved. Send your response to my private email address below immediately;

MS LINDA VOLKOV

EMAIL ADDRESS:





linda_volkov7@hotmail.com

Thanking you in advance.
Love,
Ms. Linda Volkov
Very Important! Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams