These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 10, 2007

BUSINESS FOREIGN PARTNER

From: iso-8859-1?q?barr Mandy Kone=20Mandy Kone - mandy_kone@wanadoo.es

Gentile Mandy Kone Tel: 00233242820353 Dear Sir,
Please do not be surprise to receive my email, am Mandy Kone from the republic of Ghana Accra a student of university of Ghana where i was studying accountancy am 25 years. As a matter of fact due to the unexpected dearth of my family in a ghastly motor accident which take the life of my family bring me down not able to cope up with my education why because no one to sponsored me back to school that is how i left my university.
I now decided to look for a honest and transperancy person who can help me to provide good working account where the bank can transfer the funds. with so fortunately i saw your email address where i was search for God fearing person who will not take advantage of this funds when the funds will be tranfer.
This fund was deposited in a bank here in Accra Capital City of Ghana by my late father when he was alive and he declared to to the bank as family valuables which he stated my name as his only son for the next of kin and the new beneficiary of the fund ($15,000.000.00) USD. But i want you to understand that the linkage of the drum will not stop it for retaining water not seeing me do not matter all i need is a honesty person i will have as a business foreign partner and also i promise to be a honest son to you.  if you are agree to agree to each other we forge ahead and proceed on.
Now that my family are no more i want you to take the silent of my family away from me for i believe that if am with you in your country.I can't think of my family any more i will still let you know that you are mine forever and am yours forever.
This is my contact you can reach me on 00233-242820353 i will be very grateful if you can find a place in your heart to accept my proposal . I wait to hear from you urgently Thanks and my feeling the most distinguish best regards Mandy Kone 00233-242820353

Automóviles, telefonía, imagen y sonido, belleza… ¡Encuentra todo lo que necesitas