These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 10, 2007

FROM MRS SUSAN KOROMAH

From: susan koromah - susan_koromah@yahoo.it

FROM MRS SUSAN KOROMAH.
Email:susan_koromah@yahoo.it


Dearest,


With due respect and humanity, i was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground.My name is Mr.Susan Koromah. I was born in Baltimore,
Maryland. I am married to Mr.Kingsley Koromah the director of J.R Industries
Cote d'Ivoire. We were married for 11 years without a child. He died after a
Cadiac arteries Operation.

However, i will say is due to the sudden death of my beloved husband that
made me to become very sick to the extent that my Doctor told me that I
would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of
the lever and stroke). well, before my husband's death last year, there is
this sum $2.8 Million United States Dollars that he deposited with a Private
Finance Company here In Ivory Coast. Presently this money is still in the
Vault of the Company.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any God fearing
brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct
herein.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late
husband to help Lessprivilaged people like, Orphanage Homes, Widows and
Propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don't have any
child that will inherit this fund, and I don't want this money to be used
Un-Godly way. This is why I took this decision to know from you if you are
ready to utilize this money the way i have narrated.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always
remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.
write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.

God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS SUSAN KOROMAH.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f