These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 10, 2007

We hope to work together

From: Bennett Davies - bennettdavies@bellsouth.net

Dear Friend,

Greeting to you.

I wish to accost you with a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of wills, it is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client's situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client who willed a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and his next-of-kin died on the same day in the Sharja plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004. I am now faced with confusion of who to pass the fortune to.

According to the English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the government. However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky people be given to the government.My purpose of contacting you is to seek your acting as the beneficiary of the will, and lay claim th! e legacy of twelve million,fou
r hundred thousand British pounds which this unfortunate client of mine bequeathed to his next-of-kin. For now, I alone know about his will, as my client has great confidence in me.Everything will be left between you and I. The share would be 25% for you and 75% for me. I would want to take care of the needy and less privileged, as this is my primary objective. All I have to do is amend the will to make you the beneficiary to the £12.4million legacy.


Again, I feel that you may apprehensive and consider this amount too big for you to defend. It does not matter, as there are documents to back it up. This is a legacy being passed on to a next-of-kin. As I am not very sure of getting your consent on the issue I prefer not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred.

The English Bar considers it a breach of the oath of the English Bar. I
need not emphasize to you that the sensitivity of this issue need not be toye! d with by neglecting its
confidentiality. I therefore appeal to you not discuss this request with anybody, even if you decline my request.


Until I am sure of your consent and full cooperation, I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email.

At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full cooperation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to take full advantage of this opportunity.

Email your reply to this most confidential email address: bennettdavies@bellsouth.net


I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly

Bennett Davies