These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 10, 2007

GET BACK TO ME

From: PHILLIP SAMSON - phillip_samson7@hotmail.com

PHILLIP SAMSON & CO CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
101 HDC 5006 Akpakpa Minoshu,
Cotonou - Benin Republic.
email+ phillip_samson01@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend.

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail,if the contents does
not meet with your personal and business ethics,I appologise in advance.i am
Barrister Phillip samson ,Personal Attorney to late Mr.Eric A.Braswell
here in Benin Republic.

On 3rd of Oct 2002, my client,and his family were perished in a ghastly car
accident along Midombo Togo express way.But my client made a fixed dopsit
valued at (USD$5.9M)and upon the maturity his bank started contacting him
but no response.Conseqently the bank issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin or have the account confiscated after five years as the law of this
land says.

Since then I have made several enquiries to their Embassy to locate any of
my client sextended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. Since i
have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over five years now I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account valued at $5.9 can be paid to you and then you
and me can share the money.

I know that you might be wonder why i have decided to trust you with this
huge sum, but the truth is that i need you to get this money
out,considering the fact that your a foreigner will makes it a lot easier
and straight forward for us to claim this money from the bank.

Note that am going to obtain all necessary legal documents in your name to
back up any claim and submit to the bank to prove that you are the next of
kin to my Late client.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through,I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

contact me with this email address phillip_samson01@yahoo.fr


Thanks and God Bless you


Best regards,

Barrister Phillip samson.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com