These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 10, 2007

With Respect

From: Florence kersah - florence_kersah@yahoo.fr

With Respect,

I am Florence Kersah and My Brother is Thomas Kersah. Our parents Mr. and
Mrs. David Kersah were assassinated here in IVORY COAST. Before my father
died, he had SEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS kept in a well concealed
trunk box and deposited with a security company here in Abidjan. I want you
to do me a favour to receive this fund to a safe account in your country or
any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your
country, like in real estate and industrial productions or any other
profitable sector in your economy. This is my reasons for contacting you.
Please if you are willing to assist me and my only brother, indicate your
interest by replying.

Thanks and best regard.

Florence Kersah.

---------------------------------
Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta