These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

Business proposal

From: Rashid Umar - rashid-umar11@excite.com

Asalamalikum ,


I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise.I am Mr Rashid
Umar,the head of auditing and accounting section West African Development
Bank (BOAD) Lome-Togo .We had a foreign customer Mr Mohammed waqas Farhan ,
who is a private contractor and investor with CEET (Republic of Togo).He
had a deposit of $5.2m(Five million two hundred thousand United States
Dollars),with our Bank.

Eventually this client,died on the 26th December 2004 in Tsunami that
happened in Sumatra island Indonesia , while on a holiday.

A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the Bank. Having
monitored this deposit and managed it as his assigned account officer
before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin since
then, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,
so that the proceeds of his account can be paid to you.

I solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every
other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a
foreigner to enable me move the fund to his designated foreign bank account
in his country.

This does not have any risk attached to it . I therefore request you to
confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with
details.
Do not forget to keep this a top secret since I still work in the bank.

You will be entitled to 40% of the total sum ,while 10% will
be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of the
transfer including both our telephone/fax bills,and 50% will be for me.

I look forward to hearing from you immediately you recieve this message.

Sincerely,

This email is privileged and contains confidential information
intended only

for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying or
disclosure
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please
notify the sender immediately and delete any electronic and hard

_________________________________________________________________
i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline