These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Day To You

From: peter bradley - peterbradley115@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,


I Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health And Spirit, I am, Peter Bradley from Abidjian Cote"D"Iviore. Presently, I Live As A Refugee In republic of Togo , With My Younger Sister Sandra .I Am A Victim Of War And The Son Of Late Dr. lambert Bradley .The Assassinated Former Assistant Director Of Cote D' Ivoire Gold And Diamond Mining Corporation.

My Father Was Killed With Other Government Officials During Official Hours when The Rebel Troops Stormed And Raided The Mining Corporation Office At The Heat Of The Crisis In My Country. A Few Weeks Later, The Rebels Also Invaded Our Residential Building In Which My Mother And Two Of Our Security Men Were Killed In The Compound While I Was Out For A Special Research Program And My Younger Sister Was In School.

I Had A Singular Shock And Trauma, Which Compelled Us To Flee From The Country To republic of Togo By The Help Of An Army Colonel, Who Is A Close Friend Of My Late Father,We Would Like To Further Our Education If Not For The Death Of My Parents. I Have Never Worked To Earn My Living Since My Late Parents Had Enough Wealth For Us.

I am Contacting You Now to assist us collect and sell the Two Trunk Boxes full of Alluvial Gold worthing almost USD$50 Million , that was deposited by my late father with a security company here in Togo.

Relevant documents that will acquire the immediate released to you as my later father's partner according to the deposit agreement my father made with the said security company is with me. I will be glad to forward copies to you, upon hearing from you positively that you shall capable to handle this project for I and my sister.

Upon collection and selling of this Gold Deposit for us, You Will be Adequately Compensated And Benefited With Me. We shall also need your investment aids to invest and manage our money for us,while still furthering our education there in your country.

I await your positive reply to my proposal and assurance on your capability to handle this project for us,so as to enable us build trust in you.

you can respond back whit this address peterbradley1@myway.com

Respectfully submitted,
Peter Bradley.

My Telephon Number
+228-999-48-37


---------------------------------
Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends