These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

please reply urgently

From: phillippe coulibaly - phil_cou20@yahoo.fr

My name is Phillippe Coulibaly; I live in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire in West
Africa. I inherited the sum of USD$7,300,000.00 (Seven Million, Three
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
from my father, But l am faced with a problem, it is in respect of this
problem that l am contacting you.On the banks documents for the next of kin,
my late father appended a clause stating that: I the next of kin, must
attain the age of 30 years, before taking full control
of the Deposit; But, in the event of war or natural disasters in Ivory
Coast, the bank should honor a transfer request from me which must be for
the safety of the funds; And in this case, I must have an investment
manager, my investment manager must not be an African or in Africa,
and the money must not be transferred to any African country.

I am 19 years old now, but Ivory Coast is not a safe country at this time
because of War and spreads of Poisonous Toxic. You will understand better
with the publication below.
http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=20083&Cr=ivoire&Cr1
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/ivory-coast-2003.htmap/index.htm
So I want the bank to release my money out of Ivory Coast to a safe country,
but the bank is insisting that l fulfill the conditions put down by my late
father. I know the bank is only being business like, because there is no
bank in the world that would encourage a customer to take his money away.
This is actually the reason why l am writing you.

Please I would like you to become my investment manager, because having an
investment manager is the condition the bank insist l have to meet before
they would agree to
cooperate with me in my Funds release request. if you become my investment
manager,
then the bank would execute my transfer request.I will give you more details
when I receive your reply.
Please reply to this email address,phil_cou20@yahoo.fr

My regards,

Philippe Coulibaly.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr