These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

From Mrs. Rita Abed

From: rita abed - r_abed11@yahoo.com

Dearest Beloved,

I am crring for help

I am Mrs. Rita Abed from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Chief George
Abed who was a contractor with the Government of Cote D'Ivoire before he
died after few days in the hospital.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4.500 Million
Dollars with a Bank in Cote D'lvoire. Presently this money is still in the
custody of the Bank here in Cote DIvoire. My Doctor told me that it is very
likely I will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer {LUCAMIA}.
I have decided to donate the money for charity to you since I do not have a
child to inherit it and it's better I do not die leaving the money here
without it reaching to the poor and the lessprivileged ones in the society.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bank to transfer the money
to you.
Informations Required from you are: Your Full Name..........................
Your Direct Tel & Fax
N°:......................, Your Home & Office
addresses..............................Your Bank Account ..................
With these informations, I will forward them to the Bank for immediately
transferring of the Funds to your Position. Please always pray for me and
let God give me more Good health to stay in this World.
EMAIL ME
Mrs. Rita Abed

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f