These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

With Trust

From: Usman Koko - koko205@myway.com

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Usman Koko a Solicitor and also the Personal Attorney
to Enginer Kaith Howard, who used to work with shell development
company in Nigeria.
On the 4th of March 2002, my client were involved in a Motor accident
along Airport Express Road 224-244 Regent St Nigeria, that claims the
lives of all His Family, This was sad news to the hearing of any human
being and Since then I have made several enquiries to embassy to locate
any of my clients extended relatives this has proved unsuccessfull
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but of
no avail,hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you on trust to assist me in receiving the money left
behind by my client before the bank he has an account with gets the
money confisicated or decleared his money as unclaim fund following the
the bank's policy. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an
account valued at about $5.6million dollars has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin of my client or have the account confisicated
the next ten working days.Since I have been unable to locate the
relatives for precisely three years now I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin of the deceased since you are bearing the same surname with
my late client so that the proceedings of the transfer of the money
valued at $5.6m can be remitted to you as the next of kin for our
mutual benefit The sharing percentage is as follow if only you will be
faithfull and honest to assist me, 40% for your assistance as next of
kin 55% for me and the remaining 5% shall be for expences or! taxes as
your government may require.All necessary legal document that will back
up your claim of this money will be secured by an attorney on your behalf All I
require is your honest co-operation to enable us see that this deal
comes through.
I guarantee you that this business will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law Please get
in touch with me to enable us discuss further step to
follow:koko205@myway.com
Regards
Barrister Usman Koko