These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, March 26, 2007

FROM MS VIVIAN PRINCE

From: vivian prince - vivian_prince1985@myway.com

FROM MS VIVIAN PRINCE
ABIDJAN COTE D IVIORE
My Dear
CONFIDENTIAL
I am Ms Vivian prince from Ivory Coast. I lost my Father Mr.williams prince.
My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting abroad until his
death .

He was assassinated january 09/01/2004 by the rebels following the political
uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Cote d' Ivoire
up to the tune of ($12.5M) which he told the bank was for the importation of
cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds
to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .

MOREOVER,I MS VIVIAN PRINCE TO OFFER YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS
COMPENSATION WHEN THE FUND IS SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER TO YOUR NORMINATED BANK
ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.)I have plans to do investment in your country, like
real estate and industrial production.This is my reason for writing to
you.Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in
replying me soonest.

I will prefer you reach me on my private Email
address(vivian_prince1985@myway.com)

Thanks
Best regards
Ms Vivian prince.

_________________________________________________________________
Gagnez des pc Windows Vista avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr