These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Confidential Business proposal

From: Yu-Fung Hwang - yufunghwang@sify.com

Attn: Sir,

THIS IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL:

I am contacting you to seek your support and cooperation whereby [you and I]
can work together as business partners to earn great mutual benefits.

I am Yu-Fung Hwang, former aid to Andreas Schranner, a victim of 25TH JULY,
2000 CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [Flight AF4590 ] who died with his entire family

aboard. Here is the detailed fact about the death for your confirmation:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.

Before the death of the investor (Andreas Schranner) I was mandated to
initiate
plans for the investment of US$18 Million in the Caribbean; but the plan was

consequently aborted by his sudden death. Currently the fund is awaiting final
transfer and investment. The fund was deposited under trust and I have the

power of authority to recommend the bona fide beneficiary of the funds to the
bank since I cannot make personal claims to the money by virtue of my status.

However, I am the only one who has access to the funds and therefore seek your
support whereby I can confidentially move the funds into your bank account for

personal investment.

Acknowledging the fact that this is a capital-intensive project by its nature,
I am therefore willing to offer you 30% of the US$18 Million as compensation.

I have also designated 10% for all expenses consequent upon this transfer,
while you will hold the balance 60% in your custody pending my arrival and

investment.

If my proposal is workable, kindly indicate interest in a return email to me
via my confidential email address: yufunghwang@sify.com.

Yours,
Yu-Fung Hwang