These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: BELLO KUFFOR - bello_kf8@yahoo.com

I am Ms Kuffur,writing from Ivory Coast,I was moved by your profile and i decided to contact you for assistance as your profiled as proofed who you are and your capabilities too.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction,I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.I have ($12.500,000 United States Dollars) to invest in the transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the box in your country.

I want you to help me claim and retrive the box from the security company with the documents I have here with me and transfer it into your country for my future life purposes and on profitable investment.

If you have interest you can mail me through this mail:
sule_k1@yahoo.com for further details to be explained to you on how
to remit the consignment.

I will be waiting patienly for your email and hope to get maximum coperation from you.


Goodbye,

Miss kuffor.


---------------------------------
Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center