These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Re: Reply me only, if you are sincerely willing ok

From: Mrs.Lindwe Helen - mrslindiwe_helen@myway.com

My Dear Kind one,

Please I am contacting you as I saw your address in Internet while searching
for a reputable and honest person or charity in Asia that I can sincerely trust to reach out to the poor in the society. Though this medium (internet) has been greatly abused but surely it
is still the most convenient, safe and secured means of communication.
Do pardon me for the breach of your privacy if it did offend you. I know
this letter will come to you as a surprise, but this letter is borne out of
my desire to contact a capable and kind who will be willingly ready to
accept the responsibility of this humanitarian project. Moreso, as I am at
the moment incapacitated and can do little from my hospital bed.
I am Mrs. Lindiwe Helen, a widow to late Mr. Frank Lindiwe of South Africa.
I am contacting you from my hospital bed with the use of my laptop being my only
means of communicating with the outside world presently.
I was last month diagnosed of the cancer of an inflamatory cancer of the breast which has eaten deep
into me and so stand a little chance of living more than 1 year from now as
my medical experts remarked. But I believe in God's will for me to be done
in my life and not mine.
My main concern is to entrust into your care, the funds which my late
husband deposited in a security firm long before he died. He was a very
wealthy contractor in Kuwait but was killed by the Iraqi soldiers during the
invasion of Kuwait.
I and my late husband had contemplated running a humanitarian project by the
time he officially retires which never came to pass as he died before
retirment. And with my current illness which could take my life any moment,
I have no choice but to entrust the funds totalling $7,200,000 (Seven
Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in to you.
You are to open a charity distribution centre in the form of a Non
Government Organisation and a Non- profit Organisation with this funds. This
will help to bring back smiles to many homeless and under-previllaged
children in your society. This Charity Organisation must be opened in I and
my late husband's name ok.
In order to help you avoid the temptation of selfishness with this funds,
you are to have 10% of the total funds which will be ($720,000) for yourself
and family. Another 10% will be used to clear all expenses incurred by you
or any other party involved in the process of taking possession of this
funds. The balance should be strictly used for the main project please.
I pray that God will bless you for all your kindness shown to the needy. I
will give you copies of all the documents that cover this transaction if you
are ready and capable of handling it ok. Please if you are willing, kindly
send me the following information's:
1. Your names in full?
2. Nationality?
3. Your marital status and age?
4. Your profession.
6. Contact address and direct phone numbers?

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated if you are willing to handle this humanitarian prohect. A reply to my more private email at: mrslindiwe_helen@yahoo.com will be welcomed.

Take care.

Mrs. Lindiwe Helen