These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

DONATION OF MY $15 MILLION TO CHARITY THROUGH YOU

From: Mr.Smith Shaw - smithshaw13@myway.com

DONATION OF MY $15 MILLION TO CHARITY THROUGH YOU.

Good day and God bless you. I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with
you in this charity project. Though, this medium (Internet) has been
greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains
the fastest,surest and most secured medium of communication.
However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be
treated as such.As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me
because i believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Smith Shaw, a merchant in Dubai U.A.E.I have been diagnosed
with HIV/AIDS. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right
now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only th! ing I
ared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there ! !is more to
life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when i have a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that i may not
live longer, I have willed and given most of my Property and assets to
my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends.
I want mercy to be shown on my soul, so I have decided to give alms to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds
I do on earth.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this myself anymore.I once asked members of my family to close one of
my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Indian, Sudan Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept
the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they
seem not to be contended with what have left for! them.The last of my
money which no one knows of is the huge ca! s!h d eposit of 15 million
united states dollars that I have with a finance Company abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations such as those that cater for the recent New
orleans,Mississipi USA, Katrina Disaster, HIV AIDS research etc. I have set
aside 30% for youand for your time.
God be with you.
Regards,
Smith Shaw