These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

FROM AMI AHMED

From: Ami Ahmed - amia_203@yahoo.fr

>From Ami Ahmed 20 BP 05 Abidjan,
Ivory Coast.

Dear,

I am Ami Ahmed from Ivory Coast. I am an orphan being that I lost my parents a couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .

While my mum was a nurse by proffesion.Am hiding now to avoid been killed until you help me claim the money and i come over to where you are staying.

my parenst were assassinated last October by the rebels following the political uprising in my country . Before the death of my parents they had an account here in Ivory Coast up to the tune of US$8.5Million Dollars which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me , indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .

Yours ,

Ami Ahmed


---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses