These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

From The Desk of Auditor David Medina

From: David Mdina - davidmedina@o2.pl

>From The Desk of Auditor David Medina.
Ajalvir iIsabel 2, 27 Esq. Ctra. Daganzo Ajalvir-28864
(MADRID SPAIN).
Private Email :(davidmedina@o2.pl)

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Auditor David Medina, the general auditor of my bank in, Madrid Spain. There is this
floating funds which is to the tune of Sixteen Million Euros (16,000,000.00 Euros) Which as
been floating in this A/C nº 5005874BS1000 since 2000 after the death of the true owner of
the funds Late Mr. Bob Williams an American who was a private business man unfortunately
lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st
2000, including his wife and only daughter. You can read more about the crash on visiting
these sites below.


http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list


I just came across his file again when I was auditing all the credit account in my bank and
I find out that nobody has ever come on behalf of the Late Mr. Bob Williams as his next of
kin to claim the funds. And I have been monitoring this account since I discovered this
information.


In this case I have concluded to contact you if you are reliable to execute this transaction
with me, then I will instruct you on how to claim as the next of kin to the late Mr. Bob
Williams, so that the funds could be transferred to your overseas A/C, if only you can
co-operate with me and not to betray me at the end.


After the transaction is being successful I will come to your country to collect my own
share which is 55% for me and 40% for you, and also 5% will be set aside to secure any
expenses we encounter on the way, feel free to give your own opinion on this transaction
modality if you wish.Also send me the following information,


1} YOUR FULL NAME

2} YOUR CONTACT ADRESS

3} YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER

4} YOUR OCCUPATION.


Please contact me through my private email. (davidmedina@o2.pl).

I await your soonest response.

Thanks.
Auditor David Medina Auditor General