These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

GOOD DAY KRIS

From: jamesbrownhurd_1 - jamesbrownhurd_1@ig.com.br

FROM: BARRISTER JAMES BROWN HURD.
LAGOS - NIGERIA.
PHONE:+234-80-55271352


Dear KRIS,


I am Barrister JAMES BROWN HURD, The personal attorney to Mr.Peter KRIS , a
Foreign National who works with Shell Development Company in Nigeria and he
is known and referred to as my Client. On the 4th of May 2002, my client,
his wife and their three children were involved plane crash in Kano.
Unfortunately all the entire family lost their lives in the tragedy. Since
then, I have made several inquires to your embassy to locate any of my
clients extended relatives but all my efforts proved unsuccessful.

After these unsuccessful attempts failed, I decided to track his last
name,any member of his family or his national hence I contacted you. Now my
contacts to you is to assist me in REPATRIATING THE MONEY IN HIS BANK
ACCOUNT HERE before the accident and his properties he left behind before
every thing will be confiscated or declared serviceable by the bank where he
deposit this money valued $15,000,000,000.(FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS) More importantly, the bank where the deceased client deposited
these huge sums of money has served me a write of notice to provide the NEXT
OF KIN of my client or the account will be confiscated.

You may visit the following websites to read more about the incident.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html

Since I have tried and failed on several occasions in locating his relatives
I am now seeking for your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased, so that the money in his account will be paid to you while I will
come over to your country for the sharing.

I will take 50% while you will take 40% and 10% for any expenses that may
come our way in this transaction. I have studied all the requirement that is
legally necessary to back up any claim we may want.


All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.

Finally, if this business interests you, please get in touch with me
immediately! with your contact phone and fax numbers, to enable me call you
immediately. More information awaits your urgent reply. God bless you.


Regards,
James Brown Hurd